Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Common dream themes from r/dreams

I put together this collection of links to previously discussed dreams on the big topics of relationship and death.  This might help others find understanding of their own dreams without needing to duplicate the discussions yet again.  As much as I believe dream work is a personal and individual process, I have also experienced that we can also see into ourselves through others' dreams.  So, these might not directly apply to you dream, but you may find some of the thoughts/comments applicable and ideally helpful.


I fell deeply in love with person of my dreams, felt sad to wake up.
Dreaming of cheating:
Dreaming of Ex (that I'm still in love with):
Dreaming of Ex (that I've moved on from):

Dreaming of diseased friend/relative:
Dream of my death:
Dream of killing someone:

No comments:

Post a Comment